Work From Home Customer Service Representative (Full-Time)
Looking for opportunities to work for a rapidly growing company? We are looking for call center representatives to support inbound and outbound customer service and sales projects for a wide variety of clients. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, troubleshoot basic technical issues, and provide customers with quality product and services. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
There are a wide variety of project openings available representing some of the most recognizable brands in the world. Schedules vary by site and program; however, we can usually find something that works for everyone.
This is an entry-level position that offers on the job paid training. While prior contact center experience isn’t required, experience in customer service, tech support, inside sales or back-office support is a plus. Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills and be willing to constantly learn on the job.
WHAT DOES A WORK AT HOME CONTACT CENTER REPRESENTATIVE DO?
This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
Our entry-level Contact Center Representatives are responsible for the following tasks:
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Explain and position the products and processes with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction with managerial team
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
MCI provides all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Basic understanding of Windows operating system
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused and self manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS
- Quiet workspace free of background noise and distractions
Wired High-Speed Internet Connection
- Download Speed 20 Mbps (minimum)
- Not sure? Test your speed at net
Personal Desktop or Laptop Computer
- PC (Not a MAC)
- Windows 10 Operating system
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- 8Gb Memory (RAM)
- 256Gb Hard Drive (Storage)
- 1 USB Type A 2.0 (Standard headset USB)
- 1 RJ-45 Connection (Internet Ethernet Cable)
Headset with Microphone
- Approved Corded USB Noise Canceling
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply