Tech Support Consultant – Work From Home
This is a Remote role which means you get to work from home!
At Rogers, we put our customers first in everything we do. We’re committed to creating best-in-class customer experiences for millions of Canadians from coast-to-coast-to-coast. Our Customer Experience team is energetic, empathetic, and dedicated to making a difference – they’re passionate about people and ready to do whatever it takes to keep us connected to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most.
To find out more about this job opportunity, read this article till the end.
If you’re someone who’s excited by a challenge, takes initiative, and moved to make a difference, you’ll find success here. We’re growing our customer experience teams and are looking for team members who are committed to make more possible for our customers and Canadians every day.
Think you’re up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
We’re hiring for Part-Time Technical Support Consultants where you get to work from home!
Join our call centre team starting on May 9, 2023 In this role, you will be supporting customers with their Wireless products and services.
Who we’re looking for:
Technical Support Consultants don’t just embrace the latest technology and content – it’s part of who they are. We are looking for people to join our team who are excited about our products and services and want to share their knowledge and experience to best support our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Connect with customers over the phone to troubleshoot their technical issues through careful and logical processes
- Maximize call efficiency, achieve high first-call resolution rates, and exceed customer expectations by skillfully managing inbound and outbound calls.
- Educate customers on their existing products and suggest value-added services
- Solve customer problems and take accountability for technical issues by actively listening and asking the right questions
- Receive ongoing training and certifications for new Rogers products and services
You should have:
- 1+ years of customer interaction in a professional role, either face to face or over the phone
- A flexible schedule to work in our 24/7 environment
- Act as a brand ambassador, educator, problem solver and so much more to help support our customers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment while navigating multiple computer systems
- Expert communication and listening skills
What We Offer:
We invest in our people to unleash their potential so we can win as a team! As part of the team, you will have access to a ton of amazing resources, discounts and perks. To name a few:
- Unlimited access to Headspace Premium for mindfulness training
- LIVX – Fitness Membership to attend classes virtually
- Company matching contributions to charities you support
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Great health and dental benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA and Wealth Accumulation Plan
- Employee discounts to our products and services
- Work from home as of day 1
We genuinely care about each other and we’re committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace at Rogers so all of our team members can bring their whole selves to work. We have employee resource groups that build awareness and a culture of allyship for equity-seeking groups, including groups representing People of Colour, LGBTQ2S+, Indigenous Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Women. We all bring something different, and we know what makes you different makes us great.
We have a remote-friendly culture. In this role, you will be working from home permanently as long as you meet our requirements which include, but are not limited to, a quiet workspace and the required internet bandwidth. You must also reside within 150km of 855 York Mills Road Toronto ON to be eligible.
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 855 York Mills Rd. (WFH), North York, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Call Centre Operations & Technical Support
Requisition ID: 286405
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply