Customer Service Representative, Calgary (Work From Home)
Career with a heart! If you like helping people, and you want to feel supported in your work this is the opportunity for you.
To find out more about this job opportunity, read this article till the end.
Professional Freelancers – Part-time (Work from home)
Tech Support Consultant – Work From Home
Every day, concerned people call the AlgaeCal helpline. They’ve just had bad news about their bones and they’re scared they might break at any moment.
But after talking with YOU, their fear will melt away.
We call our Customer Care Representatives Bone Health Consultants and a typical day might include :
- Acting as a knowledge base for customers inquiries with respect to our products and their bone health
- Actively listening to customers and providing them with everything they need to make an informed decision about AlgaeCal.
- Supporting our customers through a variety of mediums (email, phone).
- Processing orders and returns for customers.
- Helping customers understand the results of their DEXA bone scans.
- Updating the records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents. So yes, you’ll need to enjoy administrative tasks to thrive in this role.
- But most importantly, setting our customers up for MAXIMUM SUCCESS
This opportunity is tailor-made for you if :
You’re highly motivated to work at home. You’ve got a solid customer service background. You are passionate about natural health.
You are an expert at building a rapport with customers and devoted to helping people find that aha moment where they go from despair to hope.
You’re organized. You’re humble. You think critically and creatively. You love to support and inspire others. You don’t just accept feedback you WANT feedback, because you’re hungry to be better than you were yesterday.
You’re also a brilliant multi-tasker who can effortlessly shift between a variety of priorities.
So if you want to work with some of the nicest people you’ll ever meet. And you want to feel good about making a difference in the world all while learning about natural health and working in a well organized and supportive workplace send us your resume.
And BTW some of our senior executives started out in this role so if you’ve got the talent, there’s no telling where this job might take you : )
To best service our clients, our Customer Success Centre is open 7 days per week. Work schedules are 5 consecutive days, which include 1 weekend day.
Successful applicants must be willing to work a Saturday or a Sunday, each week. We won’t ask you to work both weekend days, but ya need to be available for one!
Example shift rotation : Sunday to Thursday or Tuesday to Saturday.
- $48,000 starting salary with the opportunity to increase rapidly as training targets are met.
- AlgaeCal Healthcare Plan (Premiums Covered 100%!), which you’re eligible to sign up for after three months of employment.
- Monthly lunches with your co-workers, coffee catch ups, and an informal coaching programme.
- Supported professional development and continued learning through training and coaching.
- Flexible Stat Holidays with the option to bank days for later use.
- Once you’ve been with us for 3 months you’ll get $200 to spend on whatever you want.
You should know this
AlgaeCal is a hyper-growth company, which means that the role is always evolving as the company grows. We are not a typical transactional’ thinking company.
We are a heart-based company where people come first. In order to be successful here, you will need to have this mindset, work smart, hard, and embrace everything that is offered.
If this sounds like a position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume and cover letter . This is an essential part of your application.
We need to make sure you’re a good fit for our happy team – that’s why we’ll be paying close attention to your carefully written cover letter.
Applications submitted without a resume and cover letter will be unsuccessful.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply