Preply are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic, and passionate online English teachers to coach, tutor, and help students achieve their language learning goals.
If you would like to find out more about this job opportunity, ensure you read this article till the end.
Preply are building a global marketplace to unlock human potential through learning. Currently, Preply connects 30,000+ tutors with hundreds of thousands students from every country in the world.
What you’ll do as a Preply tutor:
- Teach English online to Preply students all over the world, on your own schedule & at your own price
- Create your own lesson plans or use Preply’s curriculum for your lessons with your students
- Use Preply’s integrated calendar to set your availability and schedule lessons with students
- Access professional development through Preply’s Tutor Academy and regular webinars
- Change the lives of students all over the world!
What you need to become a Preply tutor:
- Proficiency in English
- A University degree or Certificate to teach English (TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA, etc), or equivalent qualification in English language teaching (preferred but not required)
- Experience teaching one-on-one classes with proven results, preferably online
- Experience providing comprehensive materials and resources to meet students’ needs
- A high-speed internet connection
- Be energetic, patient, responsible and cheerful
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility. Set your own price and schedule and teach from anywhere in the world.
- Connect with learners around the world. We have hundreds of thousands of students actively learning on Preply, from every country in the world.
- Manage your business effectively. We provide business management tools so you can focus entirely on teaching.
- Conduct your lessons with ease. We designed your virtual teaching space to help you manage your students and bring your lessons to life.
- Learn and improve with other tutors. We provide the most professional development opportunities and connect you with other tutors to help you improve and learn new teaching techniques and approaches.
To apply, click “Apply” on the Preply platform and be ready with the following:
- A short description about yourself
- Your best headshot
- A description of your strengths as a tutor
- A short video introduction to let students get to know you (you can record this on the Preply platform when you apply)
- A digital copy of your certifications and/or diploma to be uploaded
- Your schedule & availability
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply