Customer Service Adviser – Remote
Allianz Partners is currently looking to employ Home Based Customer Service Adviser
This is an interesting position because you will be working from the comfort of your home.
To find more about this job, ensure you read this article till the end.
The Allianz Group, one of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide is looking for customer service adviser to assist our customers in dealing with new and existing policies.
You will be delivering outstanding experiences by providing practical solutions regarding current or new policies. You will use your organisational skills in a kind and empathetic way, ensuring our customers are cared for at every step of the way. Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls, you will have excellent communications skills with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
Hours: This position is based on a 35-hour week and will include working 1 in 5 weekends along with bank holidays. Shift are covering between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday and between 9am and 5pm Sundays.
Salary £22.920.81 per annum and up to £1,500 performance bonus
Home Working requirements:
It’s important that you are able to create a healthy workspace, which includes good lighting, comfortable temperature and a suitable desk and chair. You’ll need a quiet and secluded place to work, ideally a room that you can use as a home office, whilst you are working. Your desk should be a suitable size to accommodate a thin client (PC), two screens, keyboard and mouse. While working, a professional environment should be maintained – no background noise or interruptions please!
You will need to have a minimum Wi-Fi Internet speed of 20mbps
- Handle all in and outbound calls in a helpful, polite and professional way
- Provide proactive solutions to our customers including any upgrades needed for their policy.
- Handle medical screening for any customer who needs to declare a pre-existing condition.
- Handle any query and ensure the customers policy is updated with summary notes of any conversation had.
- Monitor all aspects of the task to ensure all services are provided at the agreed time and customers are kept fully appraised of the progress
- You will have a good level of general education, including Maths & English A-C GCSE or equivalent
- A genuine desire to provide a high level of customer service
- Have the ability to effectively manage multiple policies
- Able to show empathy and remain calm in a pressurized environment
- Flexible and able to work a variety of shifts
- Previous experience of working from home within a telephone based environment/call centre.
Conclusion – Customer Service Adviser – Remote
Allianz Partners in need of Customer Service Adviser
You will be working direct from the comfort of your home
Rush now and apply. Click Here to Apply if you are interested in the job.