Personal Support Worker Needed
Right at Home is looking for experienced, professional PSWs to add to our team of exceptional caregivers and assist with 1:1 client care.
At Right at Home Canada, we pride ourselves in offering a full range of exceptional support and care services for those with physical, medical, or memory impairment, at home, wherever home is to them. Hospital, retirement community, or family home, Right at Home can top up the support already provided by family members, government resources or retirement residences. Our flexible, professional and relationship-orientated support is there when our clients need it most.
What Right at Home Offers:
As a Professional Caregiver with our Right at Home office, we offer the following:
- Opportunity for Extended Health Benefits (single and family) and Dental
- Competitive wages
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Consistency with clients and Care Teams
- Opportunity to bring meaningful support to your clients’ lives
- Case conferences and Mentorship
- Career path opportunities with specialty training/specialized Care Teams
- An employer committed to our Professional Caregivers
All of our Right at Home Care Team members are incredible! They are passionate, patient, caring and committed.
Our ideal Caregiver should have a friendly personality, patience, a consistently positive attitude, and communicate well with clients of all types. They are responsible and hold themselves to the highest professional standards.
What we need from you:
· Enjoy caring for seniors
· Has a good sense of humor
· Successfully complete a Criminal Background Check including Vulnerable Sector (We will require a copy of your Criminal Record Check)
· Current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR
Responsibilities and Duties may be:
· Provide companionship and social stimulation
· Initiate and promote physical activity at any level
· Plans, prepares and serves meals, as needed
· Prompt client to do his/her own personal care and assist with personal care if experienced
· Performs housekeeping duties such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, and laundry
· Accompanies clients on outings such as doctor appointments or activities for mental and physical stimulation.
All caregivers are to wear a mask while with a client. Personal protective equipment is provided. All caregivers are to be up to date on COVID-19 vaccinations and provide proof of vaccination.
Location : Etobicoke South
Rush now and apply, Click Here to Apply if you are interested in the job.