E-Commerce Marketplace Manager – Work From Home – $4500 USD/ month
- Work Term : Full-Time / Work From Home
- Work Language : English
- Salary :$4,500 USD/ month
To find out more about this job opportunity, read this article till the end.
Call Centre Agent Work From Home
We are looking for an E-Commerce Marketplace Manager who will be responsible for increasing website traffic and driving sales through the entire funnel, from first click to final purchase. This is a fully remote position reporting to the Director of E-Commerce and requires the ability to work EST..
- Develop and execute E-Commerce strategies to achieve sales targets, conversion rate growth, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Serve as a liaison between E-Commerce business teams and technical teams to ensure accurate and on-time delivery of website functionality updates.
- Manage the end-to-end site optimization process in collaboration with E-Commerce stakeholders, including Marketing, Merchandising, Web Developers, UX/UI Designers, Copywriters, Data Analysts, External Agencies, and internal Analytics, to gather requirements/documentation, submit briefs, and coordinate assets.
- Partner with Marketing team to create and implement strategies that increase website traffic and drive sales to achieve KPIs including conversion rate, average order value, and lifetime value.
- Identify opportunities to increase the lifetime value of a customer by improving retention, engagement, and loyalty to the brand.
- Align personalized experiences to merchandising plans, promotions, and other special events.
- Coordinate site experience test grids to consolidate, organize and communicate all requirements to a web development and creative team.
- Identify and implement new technologies and tools to improve site performance, including A/B testing and personalization.
- Assess, optimize, and streamline the Shopify app ecosystem across all brand websites to ensure consistency of customer experience.
- Analyze website data and identify opportunities for improvement in site conversion rates, user experience, and sales funnels.
- Manage and maintain both the project and testing plan/calendar, as well as organize and prioritize the project backlog.
- Find ways to streamline and improve processes that will increase the team’s throughput.
- Communicate website performance and customer metrics while optimizing site operations and identifying areas of improvement.
- Monitor website performance and report on key metrics such as conversion rates, revenue, and customer acquisition cost.
- Stay up-to-date with the capabilities of technology partners, third parties, and solutions in the marketplace.
- 4-6 years of relevant DTC experience with direct accountability for conversion rate optimization.
- Previous E-Commerce experience is required; proficiency with Shopify is required.
- Possess a deep understanding of the e-commerce sales funnel, from awareness to purchase, and the ability to create and implement strategies to optimize each stage.
- Direct experience building a project roadmap that defines and prioritizes website enhancements and functionality to build a best-in-class digital experience for the customer.
- Previous experience working with business and technical teams to identify opportunities that expand and improve our business.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-moving Digital/Web environment.
- Experience working with website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Business minded and technically savvy.
- Demonstrated adaptability to evolving technology and processes.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills with the ability to work well remotely in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
If you are interested in this job, Click Here to Apply